Monday, February 5, 2007

Week 8, # 18 and 19

For #18, I discovered Zoho Writer which is an online application that allows you to write documents and save them online. The Zoho Writer is like Word Document but online. You can type up a document and format it any way you want. Then you save it and are able to publish it to your blog, email it to yourself or to other people, or even print the document as you would from Word. I tried to post a blog onto blogspot, but for some reason the browser on this computer wouldn't let me publish it to my blog.

For exercise #19, I explored LibraryThing.com. Using this site, I was able to create an account and select certain books as my favorite and add them into my library. I was also able to see reviews from other members that have read the book and see suggestions of other novels to read. The site also shows information on the book, including different editions, ISBN numbers, publishing information, etc. The most popular book in my Library was Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. Here is the link to my Library.

2 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

Wow, zipping along, aren't you! You know you can highlight a word and make it a link using the LINK icon as a alternative to pasting the URL as part of the text in your blog postings. Make sense? If not, ask someone to show you how.

Virtual Services Team said...

Nice linkage - and I love your library on librarything.