Saturday, January 20, 2007

Week 3, Item #5, 6, and 7

So this is a blog about what we were supposed to explore for Week 3. I'm going ahead, but I think that's okay. As long as I keep learning right? :)

For this week, I'm supposed to explore and blog about something technology related. The sjlibrary blogspot site suggested Flickr as a photo-hosting community. I have used Flickr before, but mostly I use to to share photos with my family. Flickr isn't the only hosting site I use to post pictures. I've used various different sites to post my pictures, including yahoophotos, imageshack, vox, etc. My favorite site to use is actually Photobucket because it allows me to post images without actually linking the URL. This comes in handy because some people follow the links on the photos to look at my other pictures. This made me very uncomfirtable because it was like an invasion of privacy. Photobucket makes me feel more secure about my pictures and who I get to share them with.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a picture of me, my brother, and my best friend uploaded from photobucket.com =).

No comments: